Sizing and Care
Kate Quinn fits snug so please consider ordering one size up. See the sizing chart below to get a better idea on the right fit for your little one.
These are our general recommendations for fit but we cannot guarantee that every item will fit every baby the same.
|size||average weight||average age||chest (cm)||waist||hip||body length||inseam|
|0-3m||2.7-4.5kgs||Newborn to 8 weeks||42||42||42||23||12.5|
|3-6m||4.5-6.8kgs||9 weeks to 20 weeks||46||46||46||28||15|
|6-12m||6.8-9.1kgs||21 weeks to 12 months||48||48||48||33||18|
|12-18m||9.1-10.9kgs||12 months to 18 months||51||50||51||43||20|
|18-24m||11-13.7kgs||19 months to 24 months||55||52||55||48||23|
Little Green Radicals
Wash Guide for Organic Cotton Garments
- Machine wash cold
- Use a mild environmentally friendly detergent
- Separate light coloured and dark coloured organic cotton garments
- Turn garments with prints inside out
- Line dry or tumble dry on low setting. A high setting may cause shrinkage.
- Avoid using fabric softener or bleach as this will fade the colour and weaken the garments fibre strength
*Conventional cotton is generally treated with chemicals to reduce shrinkage. Our organic cotton garments are not treated, so it is possible for it to shrink 7-10%.
Use this link for a guide to the FTC product care symbols: www.apparelsearch.com/care_label_symbols.htm.